1) Bamboo is grown and manufactured on soil which is meant specifically for clothing. So this will not affect the habitat of animals.
2) Bamboo is one of the fastest growing grasses, and can be harvested very short time and still have a very low impact on the environment.
3) Did you know that it is naturally disease & pest resistant, which makes it possible to grow the bamboo without harmful use of fertilizers and pesticides.
4) The true bamboo clothing goes through the International Oeko-Tex Association which checks for any harmful substances in the fabrics, and then is labeled.
5) It is very soft and also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents that even through the manufacturing processes.
6) Bamboo clothing is also 2-3 degrees cooler than your regular cottons.
... Read More