South Pole Clothing was instituted by David Khym, who is a Korean immigrant in United States. It did not take much time for the brand to get recognized and to cater the ever increasing customer demand as David was determined to move his base from United States to Jamaica. United States was a fashion hub even those days and the production facility owned by David could not meet the customer demand but he did not want to disappoint his customers.
This is how the brand established to Asian countries and started importing cloths to the major retail outlets all over the world, mainly to the United States. Rather than the style and visually appealing designs, the brand has a reputation of producing high quality clothes that are a pleasure to wear. There are top 5 reasons for anyone to try this brand and they are;
1. Material - Most of the garments produced by South Pole uses natural fibers that can provide excellent comfort for human body. Natural cotton garments are known for its ability to absorb sweat and dry up fast. Due to this, you will feel fresh throughout the day.
2. Knitting - Knitted with high quality strings and top-notch machines, South Pole apparels are usually very durable. Since the machine knitting does not bulge out internally, you can experience superior comfort.
3. Fit - Southern Pole's R&D department make sure that the garments they introduce are of perfect fit for their target audience. Majority of customers get apparels that offer supreme fit that will ensure excellent comfort.
4. Durability - The quality of the brand's garments are excellent because they use only top grade fiber to manufacture clothes. Strings beyond a certain micron will not last longer and the company avoids such inferior raw materials.
5. Price - This is something that most of us are already aware of. Being a brand that produces clothes in large volume, the company usually comes up with competitive price tags which assure you of great value for money.
With several years of experience in manufacturing and marketing clothes, Southern Pole Clothing is considered as a pioneer in producing garments for both men and women.