1) Bamboo is grown and manufactured on soil which is meant specifically for clothing. So this will not affect the habitat of animals.
2) Bamboo is one of the fastest growing grasses, and can be harvested very short time and still have a very low impact on the environment.
3) Did you know that it is naturally disease & pest resistant, which makes it possible to grow the bamboo without harmful use of fertilizers and pesticides.
4) The true bamboo clothing goes through the International Oeko-Tex Association which checks for any harmful substances in the fabrics, and then is labeled.
5) It is very soft and also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents that even through the manufacturing processes.
6) Bamboo clothing is also 2-3 degrees cooler than your regular cottons.
7) More people realize how much safer it is on our skins to have natural fabrics instead of chemical soaked fabrics clinging to our skin everyday.
8) When you wash bamboo, you will not have to use much soap because moncler size guide it already contains anti-bacterial properties.
9) If you play or work a lot outdoors, bamboo clothing is UV resistant
10) It is overall a better choice from the manufacturing to the actually wearing of it.
So as you can see there are many great reasons to buy bamboo clothing. And with so many fashion designers jumping on board the styles are about to be endless like everything else. Everyone knows that using materials that are sustainable is a smart and in the case a healthy way to live.