Having a trusty pair of jeans is essential to any woman’s wardrobe, and while many people think that one or two good pairs are enough, more women are discovering the advantages of having a good collection of perfect-fitting pairs to rotate, mix and match, and experiment with. Buying different types and styles of women’s jeans can be well worth the investment especially when you know how to build your own selection. Below are some useful tips you can keep in mind when in the hunt for the best-looking denim jeans for your collection:
• Your body shape and size are two of the most important criteria to consider when searching for the right jeans. Selecting pieces that fit perfectly and will flatter your shape is a matter of knowing the right jeans style for your curves.
• If you have an hourglass body shape, your focus should be to flatter your hips and the shape of your legs, which is what skinny pants do best.
• For the pear-shaped, the goal is to balance the shape of the hips, legs, and thighs. Flare and boot-cut jeans that don’t taper at the hem are ideal for this body shape, as they draw attention away from the hips and help balance out the silhouette.
• Flared jeans with details that add volume like visible zippers and pockets are best for ladies who have an inverted triangle body shape. Other details to look for include waistbands, flattering stitches, and well-placed buttons.
• Those with rectangular body shape can wear most any jeans style, except for straight or wide leg jeans that don’t taper at the thighs. Fortunately, most jean styles today are tight at the hip and tapers along the legs and thighs, thus creating flattering curves.
• Now that you know which style works best for your body shape, start with basic pieces like dark neutral pairs and medium to light wash jeans. It is also ideal to throw in short pants and ripped or cropped jeans, with which you can create more laidback looks.
• In building your denim pants wardrobe, you should also be able to express your own clothing style. In addition to classic jeans, try to experiment with other styles that you can build edgy looks with, like acid washed jeans, ripped denim, and other bohemian, urban, or eccentric styles that can help reflect your unique clothing personality and highlight your existing clothing pieces.
About The Company:
KanCan USA is a Los Angeles based denim manufacturer who crafts superior denim focused on comfort, aesthetics, and quality. They have an exclusive verity of denims for women like skinny jeans, cropped jeans,bootcut jeans, denim shorts and much more. Visit KanCan online store now!