Shop ivanhoe.ecrater.com for great deals in Magazine Back Issues - Road & Track.
Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) A profile of Bill France
2) Sharp/Newman/Devendorf & 2 racing 280Z tested
3) Jim Hall & a history of his Chaparrals (SUPER)
4) Driving the Chaparral 2K
5) Testing the Honda Accord automatic
6) Driving the new Fiat Panda
7) An update on the latest news in the auto world
8) Testing the Datsun 4X4 pickup
9) A study of the Saab Turbo
10) Testing the Triumph TR8
11) An owner's survey on the Triumph TR7
12) Fondly recalling the '29 Indy Duesenberg
13) Dome's IMSA GTX super Celica Turbo
14) Driving the Audi Quattro
15) Checking out the new Rolls-Royce lineup
16) The World Championship of Motorized Barstool Racing
17) The Grand Prix of South Africa
18) Testing the new Peugeot 505S
19) An update from the racing world
Plus many more automobile features.
Picked up Road & Track Magazines 1978-1981
all have been read, good condition for being over 30 years old.
address labels on cover
most will have tanning at edges.
These are good reading copies
If the magazine is not listed on amazon, I consider it a rare item and will sell for $4.99
If it is listed on amazon, I will sell it cheaper!
Shipping rates are $3.00 in most cases.