Are you looking for that perfect wedding dress for your big day? It’s hard to go wrong with Allure—the award-winning bridal gown manufacturer. Started in 1998 as a retail shop, Allure Bridals has since grown to become one of the top brands in the wedding dress industry, boasting innovative designs and excellent craftsmanship.
Anatomy of an Allure Wedding Dress
Allure wedding dresses combine rich fabrics (such as satin and lace) with decadent detailing and bead work. When you buy an Allure gown, you can expect romantic details floral appliqués, impeccable draping, and dramatic backs. The brand is also known for its patented Allure construction, which will hug your curves without constriction. You will be comfortable (and happy) in your gown even if you wear it all day.
Which Collection is Right for You?
Allure Bridals currently has several collections. You might be wondering—What makes them different? Which collection should you be looking at when shopping for a dress for your big day? Read this brief overview of what to expect in each collection so you can make an informed decision.
• Allure ‘Romance’ Collection - This line is all about ball gowns and lace. Shop this collection if you prefer soft silhouettes with subtle feminine elements.
• Allure ‘Women’ Collection - This is the perfect line for brides who prefer gorgeously structured fabrics, lace appliqués, and one stunning satin sheaths.
• Allure ‘Couture’ Collection - Featuring incredibly lush fabrics, English net, Beaded laces, and rich satins, the Couture collection is nothing short of glamorous. This line is also known for its use of gilded lace.
• Allure ‘Modest’ Collection - For brides who want extra coverage without compromising stylishness, the Modest line is a suitable fit.
• Allure ‘Madison James’ Collection - Designed for the modern bride, this designer collaboration features avant-garde fabrics, fresh silhouettes, and innovative patterns and textures. It provides a great selection for brides who want to achieve that perfect balance of chicness and romance—that unerring combination of clean lines and gorgeous embellishments. accentuate the unique, clean designs.
• Allure ‘Bridesmaids’ Collection - Your best girlfriends deserve to look gorgeous by your side on your big day. Make sure to show them this collection of classic dresses that they will have no problem wearing to other occasions.
Did you know that Allure also offers tuxedos for grooms and all the men of the bridal party? Aside from dresses, this brand likewise provides bridal accessories. Visit an authorized Allure wedding dress retailer in your area to see all your options.
About the author:
Flares bridal offers hundreds of bridal dresses and formal gowns by internationally acclaimed designers from New York to Australia. They cater a variety of Beautiful elegant wedding dresses collection including La Femme Prom Dresses and other gowns. Their sparkling and attractive dresses are made by numerous brilliant designers, which are available at their bridal boutiques shop. Their stunning formal collection is a blend of prom, ball, cocktail, mother of the bride, bridesmaids and flower girl made by international masters of design.
Lissa Anne Kamel, Owner
1700 North Broadway suite 100, Walnut Creek, Ca 94596