Feet are the part of our human body which bare our complete body and with support of which we walk daily. The foot contains more bones than any other single part of the body; it is what makes balance and ambulation possible for our body. So one has to take good care of there foot by selecting there proper footwear depending on there usage and occasion of use. The types of foot wear available in market according to our convenience are boots, shoes, sandals, slippers, socks, special footwear, traditional foot wear and Orthopedic footwear. In order to purchase all types of above footwear visit at: uptodatecoupons.com. These all the above foot wear are broadly classified into there own categories depending upon there usage, Now let us see each of them in detail.
1) Boots: Christian Louboutin pigalle 120mm - these boots are typical type of footwear that covers the foot and the ankle these boots are generally made of leather, rubber and modern boots are made from a variety of materials. These boots are generally made for protecting the foot and legs from water, snow, mud and also for the reason of fashion and style. Specialty boots have been designed for many different types of sports, particularly riding, skiing and snowboarding, skating, and sporting in wet conditions. Fashionable boots for women may have all the variations seen in other fashion footwear: tapered or spike heels, platform soles, pointed toes, zipper closures and the like. The common types of boots are i)Forms boots:- Hip,Knee-high,Thigh-high boots, Wedge, Marine Corps boots, ii)Styles boots are:- Chelsea, Dress, authentic Christian Louboutin shoes on sale Cowboy, Go-go boots, Hessian, Mukluks (dry-snow boots), Rigger, Wellington, Valenky (winter)boots iii)Sport boots:- Football, Hiking, Motorcycle boots, Engineer, Harness, Racing, Touring, Motocross, Motorcycle cop, Mountaineering boots iv) Work boots:- Combat, Hobnail, Jump, Cowboy boots
2) Shoes: - it's a type of footwear which is first evolved for the protection of human feet and later became a fashion. Shoes have traditionally been made from leather, wood or canvas, but are increasingly made from rubber, plastics, and other petrochemical-derived materials. These shoes are broadly classified into categories such as formal shoes, casual shoes, athletic shoes orthopedic and dancing shoes. Men shoes are: - Balm orals, Blucher, Monk-straps, Slip-ons, Brogues. There is Christian Louboutin peep toe glitter pumps a large variety of shoes available for women, The most famous and popular women shoes are: Classic Black Pump, Neutral Low Heel Pump, Open Toe Dress Heel, Tall Boot, Ankle Boot, Athletic Shoe, Summer Sandal, Evening Shoe, Flat or Skimmer, Suede Mules, Slipper, Favorite Shoe, Kitten heels
3) Sandals: - these are known as open type of outdoor footwear. Sandals tend to require less material than shoes, comfort in warm weather, and as a fashion choice. Usually, sandals are worn in warmer climates or during warmer parts of the year, because feet stay cool and dry. Types of sandals are Barefoot, Caligae, Espadrilles, Fisherman Sandal, flip-flop, geta, Grecian sandal, Jelly sandals
4) Slippers: - these are also called as house shoes. Slippers are generally semi closed type of indoor footwear. Types of slippers are Flip-flops, Havaianas, Lady slipper, Slippering (punishment), Ruby slippers.
5) Orthopedic footwear: - is for people who have problems with feet and legs. Types of orthopedic footwear are bespoke shoes, Galleries shoe, Clown shoe.These are different kinds of footwear which are used for comfort, style and health purpose.