Has anybody a def File for an WS-C2960S-24TS-L ? Or can i simply use the WS-C2960S-48TS-L def file?
Maybe the below suggestion will help you:
I have cheked the OID's for both the switch.WS-C2960S-48LPS-L and WS-C2960S-24PS-L are on the same SysObjId i.e 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1208.
I think Remo can have look and suggest some idea to solve this problem.
Look like Cisco has kept the SysObjId common for both the model of switch.
If you check this in Defgen at MODEL with 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.17 you will get different models, Nedi discovers and sorts model on SysObjId.
I also could not get the Power usage on each port in NEDI, which is working fine with 3650's and 3750's.
Addition: WS-C2960S-24TS-L overview
• Non-POE Switch
• Layer 2 Full Giga Ethernet Switch
• 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T and 4 GE SFP Ports
• If use GE optical port, additional SFP Module will be required
• WS-C2960S-24TS-L is the most popular model among all Cisco 2960S switches
• Software: LAN Base image
• Stackable switch, use C2960S-STACK
• Forwarding bandwidth: 88 Gbps
• Switching bandwidth: 176 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate(64-Byte Packet): 41.7 mpps
More information about the WS-C2960S-24TS-L or WS-C2960S-24TS-L Price, please visit: http://www.3anetwork.com.