* Whenever you store the wig, so that you store with the hair net. This will reduce entanglements.
* For longer wigs tuck the end part of the tail carefully inside the hair net during storage.
* To prevent dust from settling on the wig, cover it with a cloth every time you leave the wig stand.
* Another way of wig store turns upside down, placing a plug on the outside and storing it in a plastic bag.
* The wig fibers tend to be damaged if exposed to high temperatures. Avoid this and protect the wig fibers from getting damaged.
* Style or brush your wig only when it is dry.
* Many people only fumble and try to use a hair dryer, curling irons or hot synthetic wig rollers. This is a bad idea that excess heat will destroy the wig.
* Only specially synthetic wig care products should be used during rinsing or wig style. This helps to retain the natural look of the wig for a longer time.
* Do not rinse, bleach or color your synthetic wig.
* Store the wig only on an appropriate wig or if you do not have a cage Wigsen, place it on all cylindrically shaped elements such as aerosol cans or bottles.