1. Most of us want to include all our friends in the wedding shopping. But it is difficult to come to a unanimous conclusion if you go to shopping with more than ten friends. Some may like a line wedding dress whereas some prefer strapless ones. Note that doing shopping with more than three people kills all your time without benefitting much.
2. Some enthusiasts shop too early. Some couples buy their wedding dresses 12 months in advance and by the time of wedding, it either becomes outdated or the wedding couple losses their interest on it. Buying the wedding dress two to three months in advance is an ideal choice.
3. Strapless wedding dresses selection: If you think there are only a few wedding dress designs are available, and then you must check some others also. Strapless wedding dresses are also very popular among people nowadays for their impressive looks.
4. Most the brides get tempted by the ads like “70% discount online wedding dresses”, “Flat 50% off”, etc. Usually, most of the dresses offered in these discount offerings are tried and rejected by several brides and could have been torn or damaged. While making a purchase from these sale offerings, thoroughly check the gown.
5. Most of the brides stick to one particular size and insist the wedding dresses of that number only. Don’t stick with numbers as wedding dresses are one or two sizes smaller than normal clothes. Play it safe and get the right wedding dress.
6. Stick with one particular style is also not always good. Prefer one style as a line wedding dresses but try different styles and chose the one that perfectly suits you.
7. At any cost don’t buy the wedding dress that you don’t love. Even if you partner, friends, relatives, parents, sales persons also insist, don’t go with the dress that you don’t like. After all, you are the one who have to wear the dress.
8. Try on the wedding dresses is a joyful experience. But if you keep on trying the wedding dresses that are out of your range you are not only wasting your valuable time but also irritating the shopkeepers.
9. Most of the shoppers won’t include hidden charges in the price tag. Before buying a line wedding dresses, they know the final price of the dress. Note that you need to spend some amount on alterations also and the other charges include tax and delivery. Along with the wedding dress, you need to pay for undergarments, shoes, veil, hair accessories, jewelry, and many more things. A wedding gown alone can’t bring you the wedding look.
10. Choose the wedding store wisely. Make sure that the store you opted has number of plus-size samples so that you can get some idea. It is always better to prefer retail stores than online or e-stores as far as wedding shopping are concerned.
Don’t commit any of these silly mistakes and make your wedding lifelong memorable.