Staying out in the sun for too long is never recommended, and while you can always retreat under a shade, UV rays can still get to your skin by penetrating through a conventional umbrella cloth that lacks sufficient UV protection. Thus, you need to be selective when choosing, to ensure you purchase only the best cantilever umbrellas. Make sure that what you buy can actually provide the shade necessary to minimize your risk of developing skin cancers and other negative effects of too much sun exposure. Look for the following features to make sure that you buy the best cantilever umbrella that can provide you with the best shade and protection for your desired area:
• Rotating and tilt features – When fully open, for larger areas ideally the cantilever umbrella must be able to rotate to a maximum of 360 degrees when mounted on the ground, or up to 180 degrees when mounted on the wall, post, or pillar. Consider a large outdoor umbrella with a tilting canopy too, so you can easily adjust the umbrella to create shade exactly where you want it, no matter where the sun is positioned in the sky. These features may also help add extra privacy to your outdoor lounging areas, too.
• Rated UPF 50+ - The canopy must be made of acrylic that is color-fast, which means that it will not quickly fade, even after extended exposure to the elements. Likewise, the canopy must have a shade rating of at least UPF 50+, which means that the cantilever umbrella can prevent almost all the harmful UV rays from passing through. However, do not solely rely on the umbrella's ability to provide full UV protection from the sun as it is still wise to wear sunscreen and protective clothing or accessories in addition to lounging under a UPF 50+ umbrella for complete and reliable protection
• Warranty – The canopy must carry a minimum three-year warranty - five-year warranty to ensure that the best cantilever umbrella can provide years of comfort and shade outdoors.
• Durable construction – Manufacturers of luxury umbrella systems use high-quality materials like commercial grade, anodized aluminum for the frame and marine-grade stainless steel components to ensure durability and longevity. The hub is made of aluminum and assembled with neoprene washers and brass bushes for additional durability.
• Easy to deploy and lift – Look for a patented easy-release system or single-movement sliding system that allows the umbrella to be opened and closed effortlessly and efficiently. Likewise, look for 'gas strut technology', which will compensate for the umbrella's weight while being raised or lowered.
About the Author:-
Shadowspec.com came into inception in 1992. They offer premium range of luxury, outdoor umbrella systems, using eye catching designs & unique styles that set them apart. They specialize in supplying premium outdoor and patio umbrellas, suitable for a wide variety of applications both domestic and commercial. Some of their exclusive umbrella range includes: wall mounted umbrellas, cantilever umbrellas, double cantilever umbrellas, rotating cantilever umbrellas and high wind performance umbrella models. Their focus is on providing durable, easy to use, quality patio umbrellas that maximize personal comfort in the outdoor environment plus enhance and add value to the surroundings of any location.
Shadowspec Luxury Umbrella Systems
Name: Jonathan Blampied
Address: 5450 W 83rd Street, Los Angeles, CA
Zip code/ PIN code – 90045
Toll Free Number– 844 888 5577
Company Email ID – email@example.com