By using Addoway.com, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed throughout our agreements policy. Agreement in the terms & conditions is required before any individual account can be created. Terms such as "we" and "us" refer to Addoway.com and its legal entities.
User Policy & Termination
User privacy and protection is our number one priority. Whether you are a buyer or seller, one account will be used for both unless you have multiple store names for different product/service lines. Users also agree they are at least 18 years of age at time of account creation. Your username is traceable and will be used to identify you throughout all of your transactions and activities. Your username must not be offensive in any nature. We reserve the rights to terminate use of any account and/or listings at our sole discretion.
By buying, selling, and trading on Addoway.com, you are giving Addoway.com all permissions to use this information to list your item online with no copyright restrictions in any way. In the future Addoway.com could branch out into other markets (international) where we would need all access to allow for all users of any country, nation, etc. to buy/sell online. Any explicit content is PROHIBITED. Every picture and video is monitored as soon as it is uploaded onto the site into the Addoway.com evaluator. Users agree to not post any content that might be deemed harmful, racial, sexist, biased, hateful, profane, obscene, sexually explicit, and/or violates any criminal laws in the U.S. or overseas. Any content posted that is deemed in violation of above statement will result in account deletion. You must post in accordance with the laws of your country. Materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts are prohibited. You may not disclaim knowledge of, or responsibility for, the authenticity or legality of the products you offer. You are responsible to authenticate any products you sell. Submitted products must be legal in the entire target region in order to be accepted.
The following are examples of illegal and prohibited items:
- Illegal knives or other illegal weapons.
- Pornographic materials involving minors.
- Fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
- Replica products
- Manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property.
We do not discriminate against age, ethnicity, race, location, natural origin, religion, and/or sexual preference.
1. You agree to deliver/pay for your product and/or services in a timely manner and always have open lines of communication. This is essential in our organizations ability to try to deliver a true honest environment. Failure to do any of the above will result in account deletion on the first occurrence. (Compliancy violations will need to be submitted and research done to make sure a violation was actually committed). Your profile rating follows all users, so act with integrity and the Addoway experience will be second to none.
2. Strive to have an honest free online buying, selling, and trading environment. This will continue to be the most important aspect in doing business on Addoway.
3. Sellers and Buyers will be 18 years or older. By using Addoway, you are agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age.
4. Addoway.com has the authority to suspend or terminate your account information and/or your listings at its sole discretion in the event a violation has been committed with or without notice to you the user. (We strive for an honest free online buying/selling environment and everything will be done to make sure this exists).
5. You will not produce spam, letters, chain emails, or any schemes of any kind. Please report all spam emails to:firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You will not distribute viruses or anything that can or will harm Addoway.com and/or its users.
7. Addoway.com takes no responsibility or control for the transaction between the buyer and sellers or vice versa and we take no responsibility for the ability of the other party to fulfill their obligation. Under no circumstances will Addoway.com be liable for any damages caused by use of the site.
8. You will only use Addoway.com for lawful purposes only and will not manipulate our fee structure. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a resident of California, you also waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
9. You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
10. You will not collect information about users without prior consent.
11. Please rate your experience with each user each time. This will ensure that all users accessing Addoway can feel confident in doing business with a particular user. Members can be rated separately as a buyer and as a seller.
12. You will pay your final sale fees on-time when they are due. Overdue accounts risk penalties such as suspension of store privelages or account termination, and may be sent to collections.
Addoway.com may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice make amendments to these terms at anytime and/or modify the Site. In the event that this might happen, we will post those amendments in our News & Announcements section.
USER AGREES THAT USE OF ADDOWAY IS AT USERS SOLE RISK.
Neither Addoway.com, Pricebeats.com LLC, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warranty that Addoway.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of Addoway, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the site. Addoway is provided on an as needed basis; to the maximum extent permitted by the law, in addition, Addoway does not represent or warranty that the information accessible via the site is accurate, complete or current, because of the nature of where the information comes from. Addoway is not responsible for typographical errors in any of the listings, both on the wanted and for sale pages. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury causes by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that Addoway is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. In no event will Addoway, or any person or entity involved in use of its service, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Addoway. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on Addoway. In addition to the terms set forth above neither, Addoway, nor its affiliates shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or un-timeliness or authenticity of, the information contained in Addoway, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Neither, Addoway nor its affiliates warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of information.
Safe Harbor Statement
1. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Addoway's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Fredrick Nijm, email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Addoway customer service through its website. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
1. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Phoenix, Arizona, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Addoway may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Addoway's sole discretion.
2. Addoway will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
3. Addoway reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Addoway may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you have any questions about any information listed through Addoway.com please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org